Terms & Conditions
VSPONE REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The VSPOne Rewards Program (the "Program") is made available to customers (“You or Your”) of VSPOne Sacramento, VSPOne Columbus, VSPOne Fort Lauderdale, VSPOne Dallas, VSPOne Olympia, VSPOne San Diego and/or VSPOne Tampa Bay (“VSPOne”). Participation in the Program is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
THIS IS A TRADE PROMOTION AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Void where prohibited by law. The 2017 VSPOne Rewards Program runs from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017. VSPOne reserves the right to change, modify, or end the Program at any time.
Special Product Promotions
You will have opportunities to earn Rewards points through direct manufacturer promotions. Check the Points & Promotions section of the Rewards Website for current and upcoming promotion information for your region. Reward points received through special product promotions will be added to your total point value for redemption through the VSPOne Rewards Program online shopping catalog.
Each point has a $1 value toward redemption of items in the VSPOne Rewards Program online shopping catalog. More products may be added to the list through the duration of the program. For information related to points and their allocation for each eligible product visit VSPOneRewards.com.
Federal/State/Healthcare Program Exclusions
Federal anti-kickback law provides for criminal and/or civil liability for inducements related to any product for which payment may be made by a federal healthcare program or federally-funded state healthcare programs, including Medicaid and Medicare (collectively, “Federally Funded Programs”). Some states have similar anti-kickback laws (“State Laws”). It is the policy of VSPOne to comply with all applicable laws; however, VSPOne has no way of knowing whether any specific transaction will be covered by state laws.
Accordingly, it is an entrantʼs sole responsibility to determine if a transaction is eligible for participation in this Program and its promotions, and to notify VSPOne of any transactions that should be excluded. Any transaction for which payment will be made, in whole or in part, by any Federally Funded Program, or which is otherwise covered by State Laws, is not eligible for participation in this Program or its promotions.
• Rewards are supported by manufacturers’ warranties, if any. VSPOne and its distributors are not responsible for Rewards items that are damaged or defective.
• Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of your participation in the VSPOne Rewards Program.
• Your participation in the program must comply with all VSPOne Rewards Program rules and guidelines.
• Rewards are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
• No cash or other substitutions are permitted.
• By ordering and accepting any points redemptions, the participant agrees that the VSPOne, as well as their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever and will be held harmless by participant for any liability for any injury, loss, or damages of any and all kinds to personal body and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or handling of point redemption merchandise, vacation gift cards and/or visa cards as part of this promotion.
Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and taxes.
• If for any reason, the Program or any of its promotions are not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of VSPOne, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, or entry process, or cancels, terminates, modifies, or suspends the promotion, the VSPOne assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or altered, damaged, or misdirected entries.
- Participation in the Program. To qualify for the Program, You must be a VSPOne customer with credit in good standing, with a current, signed Distributor Agreement. You must enroll in the Program through www.VSPOneRewards.com(the “Website”). By taking part in the Program, You expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they are amended from time to time at VSPOne’s sole discretion. VSPOne will award points (“Points”), which can be redeemed for rewards, such as product training, VSPOne branded merchandise, sales promotion credit, and co-branded advertising, among other merchandise and/or products (“Rewards”) for VSPOne products that are included on Your Distributor Agreement. Points earned within a calendar year must be redeemed by March 31, 2018. Points will be subtracted from your account once you request a Reward. Redeemed Rewards will be mailed/emailed to you at the address listed in Your profile on the Website within six (6) weeks after the online redemption. Any claim regarding redeemed Rewards discrepancies must be made to VSPOne in writing no later than three (3) months after such Rewards are redeemed. Points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Password. You and each authorized user must use a username and password (individually and collectively, a "Password") to access the Website. By registering a user name, a password on the Website and by using the Website, You represent that You are a VSPOne customer and have legal authority to act on the VSPOne customers’ behalf. Each Password has the same effect as Your written signature in connection with the Program and can be used to access Your Program information. Anyone with knowledge of a Password can gain access to Your Program information. The Password must be kept confidential at all times and should not be provided to any other party. You are responsible for keeping each Password confidential and protecting it against improper and unauthorized use. No one from VSPOne will be authorized to provide a Password to You, but the Website administrators may provide a temporary password after it has received information sufficient to validate Your Program account. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to any information system used to access the Website. You are solely responsible for any and all transactions, entries or instructions initiated by or through the use of a Password, and any and all claims, losses, damages, expenses and costs incurred by the improper or unauthorized use of a Password and/or the use of a Password by any person. You must notify VSPOne immediately if You believe that a Password has been lost or stolen, that an unauthorized person has improperly accessed an Account without permission, or that the security of a Password has been compromised in any way. If a Password has been forgotten, online reminder capabilities are available to assist in resetting such Password by using the Forgotten Password functionality. Further assistance is available through the Help function or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. VSPOne reserves the right to reset any Password. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on the Website.
- Program May be Suspended, Changed or Terminated. VSPOne reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, suspend or terminate the Program, in whole or in part; to add, delete or change participants; to modify, limit or suspend the use of or redemption of Points in any respect; to modify or change redemption procedures, including the number of Points required for particular Rewards; to modify, limit or suspend the collection of Points, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in Point values. VSPOne may make these changes even though the changes may affect the value of the Points already accumulated. You should not rely upon the continued availability of the Program, or any Rewards or other offers made in connection with the Program. All Rewards are subject to availability and are subject to change and/or revocation without notice.
- Email Notices. By providing Your email address or by using the Website, You consent to receiving electronic communications from VSPOne regarding the Program which may include, but are not limited to, monthly point updates, promotions, surveys, quizzes, and the like. If You want to discontinue receiving these email communications, You must discontinue using the Website and contact Rewards@vspone.com. You hereby represent and warrant that You are the owner of the email address and that You are the only person who views emails delivered to the email address.
- International Users and Choice of Law. This site is operated and administered from within the United States of America. If You access this site from a location outside of the United States, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of New York, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or Your use of the site.
- General. VSPOne’s failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions because of an Act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond VSPOne's reasonable control will not be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions. If VSPOne fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach of these Terms and Conditions on any occasion, VSPOne does not waive its rights to act with respect to future of similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and VSPOne regarding your participation in the Program, your entitlement to collect and redeem points through the Program, and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and superseded all prior agreements between us, whether oral or written, including, without limitation, all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions or the Program. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason by a court or authority of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be changed and interpreted by such court or authority so as best to accomplish the intent and the objectives of the original provisions to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Security of Collected Information. VSPOne maintains physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. VSPOne cannot and does not warrant, assure, or guarantee the integrity, accuracy, confidentiality, or security of the Website or any emails delivered to the email address You provide, or from any unauthorized or unexpected use, disclosure, corruption, interception or other improper act (collectively, "Security Risks"). You hereby release and discharge VSPOne of and from all Security Risks and any and all loss, damage and liability caused by the Security Risks. VSPOne restricts access to information about you to those VSPOne employees who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. VSPOne employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
- Access to Collected Information. You may review and update the information that You provide to VSPOne through this site by contacting us as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Termination. You may choose to cancel the use of the Website at any time without fee. VSPOne reserves the right to discontinue all or any portion of the Program or the Website and/or suspend or terminate access to the Website, without notice, at any time and for any reason. VSPOne may discontinue your membership and void or cancel your points balance if any points in your account are issued, received, or redeemed through fraud or theft, or otherwise illegally, or not as authorized in these Terms and Conditions. VSPOne may attempt to provide prior notice of discontinuance, suspension or termination of the Program or the Website by posting on VSPOne’s website or otherwise sending electronic notice. However, VSPOne has no liability for failing to provide such prior notice for any reason. Authorization to use the Website immediately and automatically terminates without notice if You fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, upon termination of Your Distributor Agreement or for any other reason at VSPOne’s sole discretion. Upon such termination, each Password will no longer be valid and You shall no longer have any further right to use or access the Website. All provisions relating to confidentiality, indemnification, ownership rights, and non-disclosure shall survive the termination of the authorization to use the Website and these Terms and Conditions. These rights are in addition to any other legal or equitable remedy which may be available to us under applicable law.
- Confidentiality. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Website contains proprietary or confidential information, including but not limited to trade secrets, of VSPOne. You hereby agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Website using at least the same degree of care used to maintain the confidentiality of Your most confidential information. You shall communicate these Terms and Conditions to those persons who have access to a Password and/or the Website, and require such persons to be bound by similar confidentiality obligations.
- No Warranty. THE PROGRAM AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY. VSPONE AND ITS AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS PROVIDE THE PROGRAM AND THE WEBSITE 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VSPONE AND ITS AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VSPONE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS, OR THAT THE PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE, OR IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION, OR THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE WILL NOT OCCUR OR BE CORRECTED. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to You. This warranty gives You specific legal rights and You may also have other legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Indemnification and Release. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, release and discharge VSPOne, its shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees from any liabilities, claims, actions, losses, demands or any other damages or expenses (including, but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees) caused by You or any third party, including from any actions for contribution or indemnity, specifically including claims or actions arising from subrogation which could be brought by Your insurer(s), due to or arising out of (a) the use of the Website, (b) the accuracy of the data contained on the Website or your account, or (c) Security Risks.
- Compliance with Laws. You must comply at all times with all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to you. The receipt or redemption of Points may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, with respect to the receipt or use of Points is solely your responsibility. You agree to check with your tax advisor regarding possible tax implications. You agree that if you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, or any modifications thereof, or otherwise become dissatisfied with the Program, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the Program and terminate your membership. You agree to comply with all Terms and Conditions herein.
- No Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms and Conditions.
- Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise in these Terms, any notices hereunder shall be given via email to (a) Rewards@vspone.com, or (b) Your email address (in Your case), or to such other email address as the applicable party shall specify in a notice to the other party. Notice shall be deemed given on the next business day after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, We may give You notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to VSPOne during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date mailed in the above manner.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between VSPOne and You with respect to Your use of the Website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.